Indico is the first thing I check every morning to see how things are running.
Indico is an automated Application Performance Monitoring (APM) platform. Indico analyzes data patterns for every web application to actually predict potential performance issues, which in turn reduces your mean time to detect and avoid costly service interruptions. There is no need to use network taps, spans or other technologies to complicate your deployment.
- Responsible for ensuring performance and availability of mission critical web based applications?
- Interested in reducing mean time to detect potential high profile service delivery issues?
- Looking for a way move from reactive to proactive service and application support?
If so, Indico from Lacuna Systems is for you.
Get Started in Minutes:
Indico takes 10 minutes to install and it can be deployed immediately. It's completely automated and in a matter of minutes you get:
- Baseline normal web application performance and establishes dynamic, intelligent thresholds
- Specific proactive, actionable alerts when performance degrades dramatically reducing MTTD
- Automatic detection, collection, and alerting for new, changing, or deleted web applications
- Role-based web portal with personalized, executive-ready graphs and chart pages for all stakeholders
- No Probes, No Agents, No TAPs, No SPANs
- RESTful API: share data with other applications and enable custom reporting